Saturday, 3 May 2008

Time to get cosy

Whee! Exam is finished! Well, actually it's done five days ago. I was busy watching dramas online and goofing off that I didn't post here.

Ok, exam wasn't really good, so I try to put that off my mind.

Mom is resurrecting the plan of going traveling again! It's thrilling, but I don't like her idea of following tour groups. I really dislike having people breathing down my neck and telling me where to go, when to go, what to do and what not to do etc... and traveling groups have all these characteristics. Mom and dad were arguing about more personal things and I don't think this is going to work out. Perhaps we will be postponing the vacation to September again, which makes it officially one year anniversary of postponing. My idea is to visit Hong Kong; big city with high living standard... my type, my type. Hehehe...

DBSK and SNSD (Girls Generation) just released a super cute CF for Samsung Anycall Haptic. I just love it, even though it was only a freakingly short 30-second clip! I am so happy that finally DBSK are working with girls, and PRETTY GIRLS.I'm really annoyed that some fangirls keep on claiming the guys as theirs and because of this CF, they are bashing SNSD. Grow up, kids! DBSK don't belong to anyone but themselves! Stop dreaming about marrying them and denying real professional female artists the rights to work with them! You don't know how many people like me are dying to witness that.

I can't post the video clip here, but I will post the pictures here! Aren't they beautiful?






My original support goes to Jessica and Jae Joong... please let it be true!!!

No comments: