Ages since I've came here! The truth is... I lost the password. Well, it's not like it matters to me since I'm kinda thinking of abandoning this blog and opening a new one at Wordpress. But thinking of the past posts I've written, and how just abandoning this blog here will cause a waste of resources (?) for this Blogspot I've decided to keep writing here. Well, at least once in a blue moon. Hehehe...
So... now I'm in KL now, the wonderful city I've always regarded it as... (of course nothing beats renowned cities like New York, Sydney and Tokyo... but KL is the closest I could get to). The funny thing is... once I've lived here, I don't feel anything special about it anymore. I no longer feel thrilled to live here. I don't know why... maybe it's the house I'm currently living in, which is... pardon me, an extreme wreck. I TOTALLY regret accepting their offer to stay here. I always feel this envy rushing over me whenever I go to my friends' houses, because no matter how, their houses are always so much elegant than mine. Sigh... the bad thing, is that I can only move out next year, because of contractual issues. And till now, I still haven't found a decent place to live in, with decent housemates, because I certainly don't wish to live with people who I hardly communicate with (eg: my current housemates). I want a place where it always keeps me wanting to go home. Now I just always want to go out and avoid staying at home as much as possible. Sigh... alright... perhaps it's just that I can't click well with my housemates. No one's fault in particular.
The shopping malls are great, however! Too bad, the heavy traffic is such a put off for the desire to go shopping. And not to mention the parking fees! (*gasps* blood rushes to brain) RM 6 per entry! That day, just for the sake of watching Harry Potter, I fished out RM 14 for parking. =.= Now I miss Gurney Plaza so much.
And my studies... to be honest, I don't have the motivation to study at all. I think I completely flunk Financial Accounting test and some of the assignments. Plus, why are the subjects this semester so UBER BORING?? And because of my lack of drive in studying, I think I might have spent a little TOO much since I came here. Not to mention having the courage to tell my parents what awesome stuff I've bought. Ahem...
I have totally NO IDEA how to live on. Just go with the flow. I've always wanted a busy but meaningful life, but now, I'm living neither of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment